Invites Members to
Join them via webinar
Keeping Your Import/Export Business Moving Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
Date: Monday, March 30, 2020
Time: 12:00–1:15 pm ET
Can't make the webinar? Register now, and you'll receive the recording and slides following the presentation.
• Practical tips and unanticipated traps affecting your global trade business during the coronavirus outbreak
• What is force majeure, and who holds the buck in your logistics contract during the coronavirus pandemic?
• Which “critical infrastructure” businesses continue during our new normal?
• Do you understand the services that remain available at the borders and ports?
• How to pivot your business to continue to move goods cross-border to meet demand in the new normal
• Is there relief from the burden of added tariffs on your business?
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.25 hours, of which 1.25 hours apply to the general credit requirement, and by the State Bar of New York in the amount of 1.25 credit hours, of which 1.25 credit hours can be applied toward the Areas of Professional Practice requirement. Venable certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California and State Bar of New York, which govern minimum continuing legal education. Venable is a State Bar of California and State Bar of New York approved MCLE provider.