BABA Platinum Member
invites Members to
Join us for the
'Everything from Everywhere' Summit
What are the risks and opportunities in a marketplace where everything can be done from everywhere? Taxes,
leasing arrangements, cybersecurity, logistics, employment, land use – the list of legal and business implications
companies face in a virtual world is long and varied.
Womble Bond Dickinson’s Everything from Everywhere Summit will explore these issues and provide
business leaders with critical insights on some of the biggest challenges the digital economy will present in the coming year.
The Summit will feature:
- Keynote address from Nancy Giordano, recognized as one of the world’s top futurists and corporate strategists and
author of LeaderING: The Ways Visionary Leaders Play Bigger (available early 2021).
- Virtual breakout sessions with insights across multiple sectors and topics to
help you navigate and capitalize on the current shifts in the marketplace.
- Panel discussion with industry leaders on automation, AI and
the top trends shaping digital transformation.
Breakout sessions include:
- The Future of Work: How Might COVID-19 Change the US Workplace in Years to Come
- Shot Heard Around the World: The Impact of the COVID-19 Vaccine in the US Workplace
- Remote Litigation: Lessons Learned from a "Zoom" Trial
- Business Interruption Insurance
- The Future of Digital Healthcare
- Has Office Space Become a Dinosaur Because We Are All Working Successfully from Home? (No, But Your Employees Will Want Changes.)
- Non-Remote Manufacturing in a Remote World
- Clearing the Corner of Your Desk with the Help of Alternative Legal Service Providers
- The Pandemic and the Service Industry: A Look at the Winners and Losers in the Hotel and Quick Service Restaurant Sectors
- E-commerce's Impact on Small Business in the Age of COVID-19
- Intellectual Property: Protecting Innovation at the Intersection of Artificial Intelligence and Life Sciences
- Energy from Everywhere - A Closer Look at the Trends Impacting Consumer
(Upon registration, you will be prompted to select the breakout session you'd like to attend in both Track 1 and 2. You’ll be able to change your breakout selection during the event, if needed. Click here to view detailed breakout session descriptions.)
DATE: Friday, January 29, 2021
TIME: 11:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. EST
Link to Follow Registration
Questions about the event?
Please contact Ashley Laney at (864) 255-5427 or